I don’t really know how to answer this because not a lot of people I know read very much. However I guess it would have to be The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.
- A lot of people didn’t seem to think it was as good as some of his other books.
- People who see the film first don’t appreciate the book.
- I think the book is a lot more moving than many people think.
- It was a tad difficult to get into and some people couldn’t get past the first few pages.
- I think it was different to his others because it wasn’t a romantic story as such. It was more to do with her relationship with her father.