Although there’s a few film series that I love, in a lot of them there’s parts which I find a bit boring. But I think I love pretty much the whole of the Harry Potter Series.
- Obviously my favourite is the Philosophers Stone, just because it’s the first one, and the most magical before everything gets complicated.
- I love how you really see the characters develop into adults, and it even incorporates a look into the future in the final film so that it has a solid ending.
- They have a perfect blend of reality mixed with fantasy.
- The films appeal to people of all ages, not just children or adults. There’s elements for everyone.
- It makes you forget the crap that’s going on around you.