I like to think I can relate most to Bridget Jones from Bridget Jones Dairy. See previous post about this character:
- She has a LOT of bad luck with men and relied to much on the opinions of other people before finally listening to herself and finding the right person.
- She isn’t completely happy with her appearance but makes the most of it and ends up being quite proud of her appearance.
- She goes through different fads, picking them up and then dropping them again, the self help books, the cooking, the dieting, the quitting smoking. I often pick up new hobbies and drop them again pretty quickly.
- She’s not very confident in herself, is insecure and can be a tad annoying. Bad points I know, but I see them in myself.
- She feels kind of lost and struggles to find somewhere she fits in, including in employment.
- Everything eventually works out for her, which I think it’s starting to for me.